Food court, ahoy!

This submicione is from "Ashley":



Dear Macy's,

I would like to offer you premiere advertising space on my beauty-photograph website, MexicanMuffinTops.com. As you can see by the enclosed photograph, there is a large segment of the immigrant population that is served by your apparel.

Macy's could offer a specially-branded MexiMuff line of apparel that goes well beyond tight shirts and pants. Tight scarves could push out neck fat, tight bracelets could push out wrist fat, and, as you can see, tight Mexi-UGS push out calf fat.

As part of our contract, I would request two-way mirrors be installed in my local Macy's dressing rooms. Don't worry, I will only use them when Mexicans are using them, and they don't sue.

-Muff



Get your Muff sightings on here: muff@mexicanmuffintops.com