Winner #35, Featured Tipper & Top 3

 Morning everyone!

What fabulous creations that we saw this past week from you - I tell you, its getting harder and harder for us to choose our Top 3!!

Without waiting any more, our two random.org winner are:

Winner 1, who wins
3 images of your choice from Limited Run
is:
 
 
Congratulations - make sure that you e-mail us at toptiptuesday@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize!


**********************************
Winner 2 who wins

Pizzazz Aplenty's


Prize this week is this fabulous stack of goodies..
is
 30. Marika  




Congratulations - make sure that you e-mail us at toptiptuesday@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize!

**********************************

This weeks top tipper winner, who wins this fabulous prize

celebrate handmade
who is offering our featured tipper an amazing book.
 
Her Tip is
My tip is a great way to store spellbinders or other dies you used often! Buy a roll or magnetic sheet (I got mine at AC Moore and it's 18" x 24") I bought a clearance message board, removed the cork and adhered the magnetic sheet.... voila... on my wall are all my most used dies, and I used a labeler on magnets to name the sets they came from just below each grouping. I love this for the visibility of each die without hunting through my albums! 

And here her card
If-I-could-save-time-in-a-b

Congratulations - please send us an e-mail to toptiptuesday@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize

**********************************

It was so hard to pick this weeks top 3...but here they are, in no particular order!



 Congratulations ladies, make sure that you grab your badges from the page above - we have fabulous new blinkies!

Please make sure you come back at 8.30 for this weeks fantastic challenge and wonderful prizes!