Reader's Top Ten Favorite Posts

From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...A few weeks ago, I marked the 1000th post on One Perfect Bite. At that time, several of you asked which posts had been most popular with readers. I honestly didn't know and promised to do some research. I had time to do that today and came up with this list. I did have to laugh as I put it together, because not one of my personal favorites is on it. Here is the list of your top ten favorite posts. They appear in order of popularity. We'll do mine some other time.

I also received a nice surprise today. I was looking through my blog statistics and was puzzled to find a number of visits from the Smithsonian Food & Think blog. A little research led me to an article called The Hamburger: A Quintessential American Meal. While not mentioned by name, the article links to the post I had written on Salisbury Steak. Who'd have ever thunk it? I wonder if there's a Nobel Prize for meatloaf. I'd best get to work on my speech.











Pumpkin Butter





















Oven-Baked Baby Back Ribs
















Perfect Chocolate Cake



















Watermelon Smoothie




















"Real" Coffee Cake

















Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte























Refrigerator Dill Pickles



















Giant Lemon Sugar Cookies


















Triple-Chocolate Cheesecake




















Cranberry Layered Cheesecake