# 32 Winners, Top Tipper & Top 3

Good Morning Everyone


Lovely projects everyone for our Open Challenge...
lots of amazing creations too - we were sooooo amazed to have over 400 entries last week!

This weeks winners are:

Prize 1

The Crafty Pad

Prize - 2 Digi Images


The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs is proud to sponsor Top Tip Tuesday.
We offer a variety of both polymer stamps and digi stamps.
Weekly challenges are held at The Crafty Pad Blog




and the winner of this great prize as decided by Random.Org is numer 304....

 Beacarona


____________________________________________________



This week's Top Tipper Prize winner will receive.........




Hi, my name is Heather Sparey and DigiSparkle is my 4th child! (5th if you include my DH). I am a stay at home mum and I enjoy papercrafting and card making as it gives my a little bit of 'me' time.
DigiSparkle came about because I have limited funds so I can only afford stamps now and then so I decided to create some of my own. I hope you like the result! Please checkout my blog 'A Sprinkle of DigiSparkle' and tell me what you think of DigiSparkle's designs, if there are any themes you struggle to find (I can but try...) and I would love to see any creations that feature a DigiSparkle design

Vixykins

With a fab tutorial on how to colour this fantastic Poppy.....



Congratulations girls!
Please contact us at  toptiptuesday@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize!


********************************************************



Ok so this weeks fabby Top 3 in no particular order are:


Congratulations ladies - please make sure that you take your badges!


Thank you for stopping by...
*Make sure you come back later for this weeks fabulous tutorial/challenge*