33 Winners, Top Tipper & Top 3

Good Top Tip Tuesday!

Thanks again to each of you that entered our challenge flower frenzy last week
I know you read this ever week but we really do love all your entries!
I really have found it difficult to choose my Top 3 and I have been very naughty... 
I picked 4 theehhehee :)


So then who are this weeks winners....



Ohhh you win
 4 stamps of your choice from




********************************************************





 Top Tipper Winner this week is....


her Top Tip was.... 
A baby wipe removes nasty gluey splodges and fingerprints from lovely shiny mirri card :-)
A buff with a clean tissue and no one would guess how messy some people can be, lol

Te hheee we just Love this Tip!!

and she wins...


 any 1 of their CDs!


Congratulations girls!
Please contact us at toptiptuesday@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize!



***************************************************************





This week's Top 3...
7. Silke Ledlow

13. Rebekah

27. Trisha


You know here is the other card I wanted to choose!
I love this one too!
tehhehehe


88. Becca Fabozzi

Fantastic cards ladies..
Tell you a secret too!
Keep your eyes peeled on the blog today there is some special news!
wink wink!