Winner #39, Top Tipper & Top 3







Good Morning Everyone, what beautiful entries for our Cross it Challenge!!
Annette has chosen her Top 3 but first this weeks lucky winners.

This weeks winners are:

Our Random generated winner is
 

and you win the fantastic prize from the wonderful
Di's Digi Downloads

you win 5 digi stamps of your choice! Woooo hoooo!
Please snag either blinkie 

I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people. I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!

Here is Lena Katrine's card

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgbDjLFaFBWklxNvjQCHUB-05I5VeAJABjyqWK1A10WRszXxzKeV_nbPGF0kXzXiwmg9jX5Hwq2nHgjGERWR2cJuWwychPsj24e1R3uTUYNvfbXXM-N2j3o41nKGFJqqA5Xxtna_hIdA2I/s1600/UH-June-%252B-SC-77-26.06.11.-2.jpg

__________________________________
__________________





This weeks Featured Tipper wins a fabulous prize
given by the awesome Stash Books
celebrate handmade
And the winner of this great book is

23. Deonna B 



A bit about Stash Books:
Stash Books is an imprint of C&T Publishing located in the San Francisco Bay Area.  If you’re craving beautiful authenticity in a time of mass-production…Stash Books is for you. Stash Books is a new line of how-to books celebrating fabric arts for a handmade lifestyle. Backed by C&T Publishing’s solid reputation for quality, Stash Books will inspire you with contemporary designs, clear and simple instructions, and engaging photography. 


Deonna's tip was:

After putting beads on your pen when making beaded pens, use Crystal Lacquer over the beads to seal them on.  This way you won't lose as many beads from wear and use of your pen.

Check out Deonna's blog, she also posted a picture of her pen that she made using her Top Tip HERE

and here is her awesome card

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiXmkJwapEKNtC2xGA6847UZWE1_RcHBqIXstEg0lG7wZc6K8HVWJkP5JcIAWMuLKZww7jMfL_B4uiEcHSUoliYkpBzvKoIZdb2ou3AyZQNuC1HjKgFWZmsIje7b5iQzPlLvegYqF4Udk4f/s1600/Meljen+008.JPG
__________________

____________


Congratulations girls!
Please contact us at toptiptuesday@hotmail.com to claim your prize!



********************************************************


Ok so this weeks fabby Top 3 in number order are:


 9. Catherine,

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgEtojHDoASBbWOuAW6FUTvSRdR_UjvXHVyo2_tyz0Vh7lA1F8M8g1YTnHQ20_5MQAglPogw0QC5QJI6JhhqdK28ogXRkafx02K5W9e-ZRaWRrg6otFZsGKY2UF1XQnOH17qzhErXo5upSs/s1600/ToptipTuesday+-+Cross+it+Challenge.JPG

 11. Ms Schnaderle,

  16. Marilyn Webb

Fabiana (2)



Congratulations ladies - please make sure that you take your badge!


Thank you for stopping by - make sure you come back later for this weeks fabulous tutorial/challenge.