Winner #38, Top Tipper & Top 3




Thanks to all of you who joined in with welcoming our new DT with our 'Open Challenge'
What an awesome array of projects we saw - every week we say we wish we could give more prizes out!



On to this week's winners...












Random Org has decided that the winner of 4 images of their choice is...








++++++++++++++++++++++++++++




Top Tipper Prize this week of... 

$10 voucher




Goes to...


Whose tip is...




"I LOVE Copic markers! I LOVE Prisma pencils! I LOVE to mix the two. Unfortunately the tips of my markers do NOT love the waxy substance left behind by Prismas. I actually threw two Copic sketch tips away GASP before I stumbled upon this tip. I clean the insides of my Copic caps with rubbing alcohol, so why not try it on the tips too? I poured a little rubbing alcohol into a small lid. (A Snapple ice tea lid is a good size.) Then I swirled the marker tip around in the rubbing alcohol a few times and blotted it on a paper towel.(I left the tip attached to the pen. I did not remove it.) It worked! I had a nice, clean tip again! The tip will turn white after cleaning, so I refilled the marker to saturate the tip with ink, No clogging; and free flowing!"




Congratulations to both winners!


Please contact us at toptiptuesday@hotmail.com to claim your prizes!


****************************************************************************************************








Ok so this weeks fabby Top 3, this week picked by our very own Leanne.


In no particular order, please take your Top 3 Badge...
















Congratulations ladies - well deserved!



Thanks to everyone who participated in this challenge - and it's great to see so many of you come back to us week after week, we really appreciate your support.



See you in little while with a FANTASTIC tutorial from one of the new Top Tip Tuesday DT!!!