My Ten Favorite Recipes

I've started having computer problems that simple solutions are not solving. I've had a technician attempt to fix them, but the results are not what I had hoped they'd be. "Hal" is still not well and needs more attention than can be given here. The computer is being sent out for further work and I'll be without it for several days. I've pre-scheduled posts for those days I'm without a machine. I hope you'll continue to visit and enjoy them.

Last week I published the list of your ten favorite recipes. This week it's my turn. These are my 10 favorite recipes by category. You'll notice that desserts and snacks are missing from the list. They will be handled separately.










Beverage: Homemade Ginger Ale














Appetizers: Stuffed Mushrooms


















Soup: Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Soup














Salad: Endive, Pear and Watercress Salad with Candied Walnuts














Chicken: Braised Chicken with Riesling















Beef: Braised Short Ribs Cotes du Rhone















Pork: Tuscan Pork Loin
















Lamb: Lamb Shreds with Deep-Fried Rice Vermicelli















Fish and Shellfish: Moules Mariniere














Pasta: Fusilli with Fennel, Sausage and Wine