Winner of Top Tip #9 and Featured Tipper

Hello!!!

Hope you have all had a lovely week!  It was great seeing so many gorgeous images and some absolutely fabulous tips - thanks for sharing them!!  Now, onto the winners!!



The winner who has won 5 images of their choice from Whimsy Stamps is:


Congratulations Raindrop Echo Design!!!


This weeks featured tipper, who wins the Ooh La La Creations surprise prize goes to:


Whose tip was: 

I've used a paper doily on this card that I covered in versamark ink.
After that I covered it in Distress Embossing Powder by Tim Holtz.
After that I heated it with my heatgun... et voila!!!
This gave the doily a perfect brown colour an an amazing structure.

Congratulations ladies, Please can you ladies take your badges, and e-mail me at toptiptuesday@gmail.com so that I can get your prize sorted out for you!!   Please note, that if I don't receive an email from you by 9pm on Friday then I reserve the right to redraw another winner.

Remember to come back at 8.30 when we have a fantastic new tip / challenge - you don't want to miss this tip, its fabulous!!