Christian Bale and Kristen Stewart – Top 10 Celebrity Look-Alikes List

I love this site totallylookslike.com and thought I’d research a few celebs and their twins for ya’ll. Here are ten I liked but you might not, no biggy, just let me know in the comments your faves!

1) Christian Bale Totally Looks Like Kermit the Frog

Ive also heard Kermits violent rant on the Muppets set...Bale got nothing on this Frog!
I've also heard Kermits violent rant on the Muppets set...Bale got nothing on this Frog!

2) Hermione Granger Totally Looks Like Bella Swan

Harry Potter better hope RPattz doesnt see this
Both want to work their magic on RPattz

3) Kimbo Slice Totally Looks Like Mr. T

This was taken right before Kimbo beat Mr. T up and took his gold chains.. I pity dat fool
This was taken right before Kimbo beat Mr. T up and took his gold chains.. I pity dat fool

4) Zac Efron Totally Looks Like Jared Leto

Ill let you decide who plays for which team?
I'll let you decide who plays for which team?

5) Michael Moore Totally Looks Like Guillermo Del Toro

We await the mash-up of The Hobbit and Roger and Me.
We await the mash-up of The Hobbit and Roger and Me

6) Taylor Momsen Totally Looks Like Ashley Benson

I fully support cloning!
I fully support cloning!

7) Freddy Mercury Totally Looks Like Borat

Freddy looks like Borat, parties like Bruno
Freddy looked like Borat, partied like Bruno

8) Sasha baron Cohen’s Bruno Totally Looks Like Mad tv’s Stuart

No, I can do it... Look what I can do
No, I can do it... Look what I can do

9) Brad Pitt Totally Looks Like Hermann Rorschach

Difference: Brad Pitts inkblots sell for alot more.
Difference: Brad Pitts inkblots sell for alot more.

10) Bret Michaels Totally Looks Like Fergie

Fergie works her butt onstage, Brett gets his kicked by the stage!
Fergie works her butt onstage, Bret gets his kicked by the stage!
Well, that’s ten I liked, if you have favorites you want to share hook me up in the comments.  Let me know what other top ten lists you’d find appealing and I’ll do my best to deliver.


| Reference/Source: movieset.com by Blaine Jeffery