Tip #10 Winner & Featured Tipper

Hi all!

Thank you all so much for joining in with our Buttons Galore challenge last week - I have to say, buttons are one of my favourite embellishments!

Onto the winners:

Random.org winner of Joanna Sheen £10 Gift Voucher

Congratulations


This weeks featured tipper, who wins  Digital Delights $10 gift certificate is:
 

Whose tip was: My tip is to buy lots of cheap light coloured buttons and use your copics/promarkers to colour them in to match your colour theme on your project perfectly. Also always look for embellishments on things you are throuwing away and collect away, you never know when you may need it xx

Congratulations ladies, Please can you ladies take your badges, and e-mail me at toptiptuesday@gmail.com so that I can get your prize sorted out for you!!   Please note, that if I don't receive an email from you by 9pm on Friday then I reserve the right to redraw another winner.

Remember to come back at 8.30 when we have a fantastic new tip / challenge - you don't want to miss this tip, its fabulous!!