Top Tip Tuesday #6 - Easy Easel Card Tutorial

Morning all!!

How you all doing today?  I can't belive it has come around to being my turn to do the tip again - these weeks are going so quickly!!

Firstly, before I share my very easy to follow Easel Card tutorial, let me give you the prizes of these weeks fabulous sponsors!

---------------------------------------


Winner Prize

Who are offering one lucky winner a $10 voucher to spend in the shop!

"Hello everyone! my name is Elizabeth Pujalka and I´m the illustrator and designer behind Softpencil Digital Stamps, home of Michu and his lovely friends, where you can find cute illustrations for your crafting needs.
My illustrations are a homage to the Nature and their creatures, where a sweet child, a simple flower or a fragile animal become protagonists.
I invite you to know my whimsical world plenty of gorgeous characters and to enjoy creating with them!"

Featured Prize
who are offering 5 images (not VIP images), of the winners choice!!

My name is Angela and I own Sew Many Cards. I have a husband, an almost 10year old daughter, a two year old son, and a dog/puppy: Hershey. The images of Sew Many Cards came from a dream that my husband had of a group of animals that were "SEWN Together" with patches and stitching, hence the name, which he also came up with. You will find that every image in the.  Sew Many Cards collection has patches and stitching, even the ones that are not animals. I love to draw and almost every image is either an inspiration from my family or a request from my great customers and design team, so please ask if you need something specific or would like to request something be made.  You can contact me at angela@sewmanycards.com.

---------------------------------

Now, onto my tutorial, which is VERY easy!!


Pic 1: Get two cards the size you want to make your easel card.

Pic 2: Cut the front off one of the cards.


Pic 3: Fold the front cover of the uncut card in half (fold inside so meets the middle of the card.)


Pic 4 & 5: Using the piece of card that you have cut off the other card (pic 2), you then stick this onto the folded over section to give you the slanted easel shape.

Pic 6: This is what it should look like from the front!

-------------------------------------



Here's a few cards made by some of the TTT Design team. They have created some fabulous easel cards using Halloweeen images from Softpencil  
(although it's not an easel card it is too gorgeous not to show you!)





Aren't they gorgeous!
Make sure you pop over to their blogs to find out how they made them.


-------------------------------------

All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning one of our fabulous prizes is:

Share a tip
then leave the direct link to your tip/creation on the inlinkz below. Remember the rules...

  1. Create a new blog post on your blog with your Top Tip
  2. Put a direct link to that post using InLinkz below
  3. Make sure there is a link on your post to www.toptiptuesday.blogspot.com
Please, do not use old posts. Only new posts will be eligible to win the prize. Any old dated posts will be removed.
I hope you like my tutorial and I can't wait to see your fantastic tips.  Remember, if you use my tutorial, please email us at toptiptuesday@blogspot.com so we can see!