Tip #3 Winner & Featured Tipper


Good morning!

Thank you so much to everyone who took part in our Tip last week - it was great going to see your fabulous ideas!



Winner 1 of the Digital Delights $10 voucher is:


Congratulations Vee!!
Please e-mail us at toptiptuesday@gmail.com so that I can sort out your prize and send you your winners badge to put on your blog!!

Winner 2 of the Daisys Digi Doodles Pumpkin Image is


Congratulations Mrs Tiggy Winkles!!
Please e-mail us at toptiptuesday@gmail.com so that I can sort out your prize and send you your winners badge to put on your blog!!



Our featured tipper this week who will win 3 digi images from  Sunshine & Giggles
 is , 
 

Sally showed us how to use thin pieces of cardstock through buttons to match your project - fabulous idea!  Go over and check out her blog 

Please e-mail me at toptiptuesday@gmail.com so I can sort out your prize and send you your featured badge to put on your blog!

Please can you ladies take your badges, and e-mail me at toptiptuesday@gmail.com so that I can get your prize sorted out for you!!   Please note, that if I don't receive an email from you by 9pm on Friday then I reserve the right to redraw another winner.

Hope to see you at 8.30 for another FANTATSIC tip!