Introducing the Top Tip Tuesday Team!

Hello!

Thank you everyone who applied to be on my team - it was a hard choice!  Here are the ladies (including me!), that will be on the Top Tip Tuesday Team!


This is me!!  My name is Leanne, and I am the owner of the TTT blog!  I am married and have two gorgeous kiddies and have lived in Dubai for the past year.  Only problem with living in Dubai is the lack of craft shops (there are 2!!), so I am always on the lookout to learn new things!  I have been crafting for about 3 years now, but still got soooo much to learn!  I thought it would be a great idea to get a place where you can share your tips and tutorials so that others can learn.  I love learning new things, no matter how simple the idea!

Carol

I have been with my hubby Rob for 23 years and we have 3 children; Zoe who is 22 (yes that's right we didn't hang around!) and twins Ben & Ceri who have just turned 19. I have been cardmaking for the past 3 years, although like most of us, have always been crafty.  I am a a Prison Officer and work on a more 1:1 basis with the lads (we have boys aged 15-18).

Dawn

My name is Dawn Lotharius and I have been an avid paper crafter for  almost three years.
I enjoy stamping,  creating scrapbook layouts, and coloring with my Copics most of all. My style would be a free spirit and a cross of shabby chic. I enjoy distressed and vintage products .
 I enjoy sharing tutorials on my blog.  My blog is a mixture of cards, scrapbooks and fun, friendship and paper crafts, where everyone is at the same level no matter how experienced.

Anne

I’m Anne, happily married for over 20 years to a DH who understands my stamping obsession,  I have 2 teenage sons, 1 just off to university.  We have a couple of dogs and 2 horses and we live in Lambourn, which is one of the centres for horse racing in the UK.  I’ve been making cards for over 2 years now, before that I was a quilter and though I’m not sewing much now I love to use colour in much the same way.  I love my Copics and I have enough tree stamps in my collection to reverse the deforestation in the world.

Moriah

It's Moriah here.  I'm originally from upstate New York and have lived in Sisseton, South Dakota and Clemson, South Carolina.  I currently live in Stow, Massachusetts with my husband, our corgi Cadfael, and our foster kitty Amy.  I started blogging this past December and this is my 3rd DT.  I'm wicked excited to be a part of TTT!!!  I've been a lifelong crafter and have tried most every craft out there.  I got into paper crafting about 13 years ago when a friend asked me to take a rubber stamping class with her.  My paycheck and I have been hooked since. :)  I've roped a bunch of friends into stamping along the way and teach classes at work and church.  I'm a big pay-it-forward fan and try PIF with my cards when/where I can through cardmaking parties for places like Birthday Wishes, Operation Write Home, and Friends Against Violence.

So, there's the team.  Each week one of us will be giving you our tip of the week in the hope that you share your knowledge with us and all the other crafters out there.

Make sure you check back at 8am for the winner of the candy and 8.30am for the first tip...and 3 wonderful prizes!!!