e-buzon (that's Mexican for e-mail)

In case you all weren't aware, I did an entrevista (Mexican for "interview") on The Kevin and Bean Show on KROQ Los Angeles this week.  The audio can be found here.

Here are some seleciones from recent e-messages I received at muff@mexicanmuffintops.com:

-------------------------------------------
from xxxxxx@yahoo.com
to muff@mexicanmuffintops.com
subject Heard you on KROQ

Ok well first of all, are you sure they are all Mexican? Not Salvadorean or Guatemalan or some other place in Central or South America.

Seriously you sound so ignorant. How can you categorize all brown people as Mexican?
Its like me saying all white folks are Trailer trash when they are not.

I'm a Mexican chick and I happen not to be a muffin top. Your comments did pick a nerve on me, not all Mexican women look like that, you generalized a population by the few ignorant people that don't know any better. The people that you took a picture off happened to be in the minority where they make minimum wage, therefore are unable to distinguish from good taste and bad taste. Yes there are Muffin tops in all cultures and countries, but for you just to put them in one group because your ignorant ass assumes they are Mexican because they are brown is just wrong. 

I hope you put a disclaimer somewhere in your website that states that they may not all be Mexican but because you are to dumb to tell them apart you are just making an ass of yourself for assuming it.

Peace out
---------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, reading what Mexicans write is sometimes as difficult as listening to them speak.  My solution for dealing with a Mexican when she comes up to me trying to sell Chicklets and off-market Tweety Bird dolls is usually to just stare at their muffin top sloshing out of their mega-tight jeans, licking my lips until she walks off.

My solucion to reading this email is to imagine the chica in a tight blue halter top with a three-roll muff bulging out the back, and a small gut hanging over a thin white belt redundantly holding up a skin-tight pair of black jean shorts.

Yeah, that's working real good.