User Submiciones

Since our public debut, a few email submissions have indeed trickled in, including this one:



This lady does indeed appear to be Mexican by her skin tone and body type, though there always remains the chance of Egyptian or Indian. I would likely rule those out because there appears not to be any lower back hair.

Additionally, poor ole' Muff believes the picture to be Google Image-searched, and not original material. Regardless, this young lady is certainly in the spirit of this fantastic world of Latino back fat, no bottom, and poor fashion choices. SeƱora Lumps!

Plus, here's an email that makes me hopeful, and a little "excited":

Aug 12, 2008 2:57 PM
subject
love you!
-----------
I was sitting outside the grocery store actually responding to a friend about the number of mexi-muffs at a local mall -- all thanks to your informative website -- when what comes walking towards me? The pregnant version of the mexi-muff -- The Egg McMuffin.

As you say, they don't let a having kids stop them from letting the gordo hang out, and they don't let being knocked up stop them either. I wish I had gotten a photo, but I was awed at the timing of it all, and completed repulsed.

We love your website! We read it every day! I WILL send photos!
-----------

I'll head out later this afternoon in my Muff-Hunter van to snap more of my own shots, but keep those submissions coming.

muff@mexicanmuffintops.com