The faces have been blurred to protect the Muffs.



I am not nearly as interested in the gut of my sweet jiggly Mexi-princesses, but this one is certainly worth showing because this gordita goes to no effort to hide it.

Her nino looks at her as if to say, "Mother, why must you embarrass us by hanging all your fat out of those ridiculous shorts?" I say, 'Because she knows I am sitting here in my van taking pictures and eating fried pork skins.'

You can see in the closeup that there indeed is back fat spilling over shorts that no 220-pound "self-respecting" woman would ever rightly be wearing. Thusly, she still qualifies as a MexiMuff.


Other close inspection shows this woman displaying the "butt-gut" where the belly is so loose with flab that it begins to fold over itself down the center line. I haven't registered "mexicanbuttgut.com" . . . yet.