10 Beauties and Hotties at 25 (People Magazine 2011)

AMANDA SEYFRIED
The Red Riding Hood star may be the face of Clé de Peau Beauté cosmetics, but off-camera Seyfried's secret to looking her best is simple. "I don't dye my hair, and I can go without makeup," she tells InStyle. "Waxing my legs is pretty much the only thing I have to maintain."
ODETTE ANNABLE
The 25-year-old star of FOX's freshman series Breaking In has already earned her place on the red carpet – alongside newlywed husband David Annable of Brothers & Sisters – thanks to her Cuban-born mom. "My mother always said to go classy, simple, and understated," she told InStyle.
KENDRA WILKINSON
Motherhood has definitely mellowed the former Playboy Playmate and current Dancing with the Stars contestant. "Now that I'm a mom, my definition of beauty has changed so much," Wilkinson tells PEOPLE. "Getting makeup and hair ready isn't my No. 1 anymore. What comes first is my baby."
ROBERT PATTINSON
While Twi-hards can't get enough of Pattinson – or his waxen face – the British star who's played vampire Edward Cullen since 2008 is done with the look of the undead. "I'm so sick of my own pallid, gray complexion," he's said. "Having that makeup put on every single day, as soon as you get it taken off, it's like, 'Oh, you do look normal. You look healthy now.'"
KAMILLA BELLE
With her stunning features and model figure, the From Prada to Nada actress is a favorite among fashion designers (she walked the runway for Alberta Ferretti in January). But the California native says the key to her sartorial success is simply her willingness to take risks. "I'm always taking chances," she told Lucky of her sense of style. "It must be the Brazilian in me."
LAUREN CONRAD
Though the former Hills star turned designer is admired for her effortless SoCal style, Conrad admits she works hard to look – and feel – good. "About a year ago, I looked down and thought, 'I have cellulite. Where did that come from?'" she told Glamour. "I work out and eat healthy, so mostly [I'm]] about being in shape and having energy."
CHACE CRAWFORD
As the genteel Nate Archibald on Gossip Girl, Crawford is a study in physical perfection. (After all, PEOPLE did name him the Hottest Bachelor of 2009.) But this Texan is as chilled out as his down-home upbringing. "I like to keep things simple," the actor, who'll appear in the upcoming family dramedy Peace, Love, & Misunderstanding, told CosmoGIRL!, "from what I wear to who I'm friends with."
MEGAN FOX
"I'm just really confident sexually, and I think that sort of oozes out of my pores," Fox joked to Esquire of her bombshell persona. "It's something I don't have to turn on." Who would expect any less from the sultry star of Emporio Armani Underwear's barely-there ad campaign?
DIANNA AGRON
With her classic good looks, it's no wonder Agron plays queen bee Quinn Fabray on Glee. But the blonde beauty, who turns 25 on April 30, says her own high school experience was much more clueless. "I knew nothing about makeup and hair," she told PEOPLE. "I wore all the wrong colors and plucked my eyebrows too much."
Back to Most Beautiful 2011
SHIA LABEOUF
Though the self-deprecating Transformers hunk once joked he looks "like Garry Shandling," there's no denying LaBeouf's hot factor. Just ask his two-time leading lady Megan Fox. "He is magnetic," she told InStyle. "He has those big, unassuming, puppy-dog eyes.