Top Tip #17 - Anything Goes Challenge!!


Helloooooo there!!

Well, its an exciting week this week at Top Tip Tuesday as I am so excited with the wonderful team that I now have here!

To celebrate this, and because I wanted my team to show how fabulous they are, I thought we would have our last ever 

ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE!

Thats right, you can make anything you want at all!!

I wanted my team to have the freedom to unlease their inner craftiness...so go on, unleash yours too!!!

Here are the wonderful inspirational creations from the TTT ladies:

----------------------------------------


 









 ----------------------------------------

1st Prize winner (chosen by random.org) will receive

who are offering 5 images (not VIP images), of the winners choice!!

My name is Angela and I own Sew Many Cards. I have a husband, an almost 10year old daughter, a two year old son, and a dog/puppy: Hershey. The images of Sew Many Cards came from a dream that my husband had of a group of animals that were "SEWN Together" with patches and stitching, hence the name, which he also came up with. You will find that every image in the.  Sew Many Cards collection has patches and stitching, even the ones that are not animals. I love to draw and almost every image is either an inspiration from my family or a request from my great customers and design team, so please ask if you need something specific or would like to request something be made.  You can contact me at angela@sewmanycards.com.

----------------------------------------

The featured tipper winner, to be chosen by me, will receive a fabulous prize from our new sponsor:


 Making Handmade Cards are offering the winner their wonderful Soccer E-Kit as a prize:


 Making Handmade Cards is a fabulous website where you can go and find the most wonderful card making ideas.  For more information on the Soccer eKit, click here. 

As an added bonus, and open to everyone who visits this challenge,  Making Handmade Cards is also offering a FREE Floral Doodle eKit and loads more freebies if you sign up for their newsletter.  Click here to view.  How fab is that??? Go on...you know you want to...!!

----------------------------------------

Remember, all you have to do to win a prize is:
  1. Create something using the theme of the challenge
    OR
  2. leave a tip (using the comment section)
    OR
  3. do both!!

    You can now only enter the challenge 3 times -  just as long as its a new creation - any back dating creations (before today's date) will be removed.

    You must also do a link to Top Tip Tuesday on your creation post.
Only someone leaving a tip can win the featured tipper prize - you can leave your tip via the comment section of the post.

Thanks for stopping by and we can't wait to see your fabulous creations!!!