Winner of Tip #13 & Featured Tipper

Morning everyone!!

Thank you to everyone who took time to enter last weeks challenge - your creations are gorgeous!!

Now onto the winners:


The winner of $10 voucher from Softpencil is:




The featured tipper prize of 5 images (not VIP) from Sew Many Cards is:


Whose tip was: I'm often asked how I distress the edges of my paper, the best way I find is to use (don't laugh) a pedicure thingy to remove dry rough callouses from your feet, don't remember what it is called but it works great on paper. And jut in case you're wondering, I bought a new one just for crafting, lol.

Congratulations ladies, Please can you ladies take your badges, and e-mail me at toptiptuesday@gmail.com so that I can get your prize sorted out for you!!   Please note, that if I don't receive an email from you by 9pm on Friday then I reserve the right to redraw another winner.

Remember to come back at 8.30 when we have a great tutorial from Vee and a really great challenge!