Winner of Tip #11 and Tip #12 & Featured Winners


Hi everyone!

Hope you are all enjoying the run up to Christmas - it has definately got to be my favourite time of year!

I have got two lots of winners to tell you about today, as I never announced the winner from Tip #11 - sorry about that!  

-------------------------------------------------

So firstly the winners from Tip #11:

Winner 1, who wins a $10 voucher from Softpencil is:

Congratulations Sarah's Handmade Cards!!

Winner 2, who wins 3 digi images from Sunshine & Giggles is:


Congratulations Chris Olsen!!


The featured tipper winner, who wins a prize from Daisys Digi Doodles is:


Her tip was: A tip from me is: when inking edges to create the shabby and vintage feel, use brown on lighter colors and winter white on darker colors of patterned papers or cardstock!

-------------------------------------------------

Tip # 12 Winners:


The winner of  The Crafty Pad - 2 Digi Images is:


Congratulations Shell!!

This weeks featured tipper, who wins 5 digi images from Whimsy Stamps is:


Whose tip was: My tip: use the sticky side of ungly stickers or chipboards and just add some glitter, microbeads, embossing powder- anything!  Just use the pieces that can be used from the back side- not letters, also some can be done this way too.

 * What a fabulous tip - gonna have to give that one a go!!  I've got so many chipboard that I won't use...they may get some use now!! *

-------------------------------------------------

Congratulations ladies, Please can you ladies take your badges, and e-mail me at toptiptuesday@gmail.com so that I can get your prize sorted out for you!!   Please note, that if I don't receive an email from you by 9pm on Friday then I reserve the right to redraw another winner.

Remember to come back at 8.30 when I have done a picture tutorial that I have been asked about for ages and a fab new challenge!!