eMailos del grande

Here's an email I got from someone who I don't think browsed my site very closely:


----------------------------------------------


from emails@mexicovacationtravels.com
to muff@mexicanmuffintops.com
subject Website Question

Hello,

I wanted to know if it would be OK with you if I linked to your blog: http://mexicanmuffintops.com from my blog mexicovacationtravels.com? I think your blog will fit well with my list of blogs that I link to. Please let me know if this is OK.

I noticed you link to various blogs and websites, do you think mine is worthy to be listed on your blog? I look forward to your reply. Thanks.

-Murris


---------------------------------------------


I told, Murris, "Hell, yeah. Put my link on your site." Then, I got this email today:


--------------------------------------------

from MVT
to muff@mexicanmuffintops.com
date Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 8:45 AM
subject Link

Hello,

Your link has been up and running. When will my link be up? :) Let me know. Thanks

Kathy


----------------------------------------------



Well, Kathy, here it is:


Tired of all these Americanized Meximuffs being scared when you pull up in your van to "chat"? Go to Mexico and get the real deal, without fear of deportation!


MexicanVacationTravels.com is sure to provide you with the cheapest and most obedient Muff-slaves for your and your accomplices' enjoyment.


Endorsed by Muff!


Digg!